The Aristotle Golden Book ‘New Insights into the Future’ is a yearbook presenting human achievements, published with the sponsorship of
the International Aristotle Committee, the World Business Assembly, and the Conference of Leaders.
The Aristotle Golden Book acquaints the readers with the newest discoveries, innovations and successes in areas such as culture, economics, marketing,
science, and industrial technologies. The main focus of the Golden Book is set on leadership, game changers, and social innovators who contribute to the
progress of humanity. The Aristotle Golden Book presents the finest intellectual achievements from across the globe.
WBA holds its Summits in some of the major cultural, industrial and social centers in the world such as Vienna, Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, Istanbul,
Paris, etc. There, the leading experts from different countries in the fields of science, business, politics and culture meet to exchange ideas, discuss
important topics and last but not least, to co-operate and to plan future projects together. Getting the chance to be presented in the Golden Book is a
great opportunity for anyone who is interested in gaining international recognition, finding international partners and getting access to new
Aristotle Golden Book ‘New Insights into the Future’
A world Golden Book of innovative projects and tendencies
For researchers, inventors, businesspeople, academics and pioneers
The Aristotle Golden Book ‘New Insights into the Future’ is a leading science bulletin written and distributed by the World Business
Assembly (W??) and The Conference of Leaders. It includes the most powerful and creative tendencies in science, business, art, and social development.
Other materials that are covered include creative research, examples of best practices, future projects and the people who stand behind all this. Each
edition contains interesting articles about new achievements, aspiring stories, successful co-operation and future opportunities all over the world.
The mission of the Golden Book is to remove the barriers between the society-changing ideas of experts and the capital needed to realize them
internationally. Our goal is to build a vast network of the most prominent experts in science, business, academia, business and art and to give them a
platform to work together for the greater good.
Table of content The Aristotle Golden Book ‘New Insights into the Future’
1. WBA World: Projects and programs of the World Business Assembly – new perspectives for you and your company
· Organizational and legal structure of WBA
· Summits, seminars and award ceremonies – current updates
2. Conference of Leaders: Presenting successful companies and organizations, research and educational centers and public institutions
3. Emphasizing Excellence: Information, profiles and articles about leaders in science, engineering and business
4. Innovations and Investments: The most promising innovation projects.
Requirements for authors who want to publish their materials in the Aristotle Golden Book
must include the following details:
· Name, academic affiliation, title, scientific publications and interests, memberships in scientific academies/institutions, location (city and country).
· Education, graduation date, postgraduate research, field of interest, current occupation.
2. Public, governmental or academic institutions
may include any of the following details:
· Achievements, research interests and areas, number of academically trained people (PhD holders in different areas, alumni, students, etc.), number of
research papers, patents, inventions, degrees, grants, honors, etc.
For scientific or research articles, ideas or inventions,
you must provide the following:
· An excerpt of the article, idea or invention (maximum 500 characters with spaces), including the author’s name and a link to the full text.
Universities, research center and research institutions
must provide the following:
· Full name of the organization, address and logo.
A photo of the building and/or a photo of the head/president/dean of the organization
the photo must be in a *.jpg or *.tiff format, size: 480×640 pixels (~ 55×40 mm); the photo must be in a file separate from your MS Word document.
Topics of articles and publications
· Information about an educational center
· Regular information unit– 750 symbols
· Footnote, research article, scientific article, idea, invention – 500 symbols
· Information on a ¼ A4 page format – 500 symbols
· Information on a ½ A4 page format – 1000 symbols
· Information on an A4 page format – 3500 symbols
· Information on a centerfold – 6500 symbols
WBA’s Code of Conduct Statement
WBA is a non-profit organization and publishes The Aristotle Golden Book every three years. Special WBA events are covered separately in special
editions. WBA works to promote co-operation, exchange of best practices, and creation of professional networks among specialists from different sectors.
The journal provides inspiring examples of success in articles on academic and business topics and profiles of eminent businessmen and scientists.
Published materials in the Golden Book are peer-reviewed by the editorial board in order to continue the publication traditions of the Golden Book and to
guarantee that the articles are accurate and original. Everyone who publishes an article, as well as the editors, must meet the ethical code of WBA at all
stages of the publication process. All articles remain confidential until they are published.
WBA’s Code of Conduct adheres to strong ethical and moral norms in order to meet our mission statement during the publication process. The Code of Conduct
is outlined below.
1. CODE OF CONDUCT
· To act independently while performing their tasks, without discriminating on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs,
ethnic or geographical origin of the authors.
· To handle in the same manner materials for sponsored supplements like other materials, remaining unbiased.
· To handle ethical or conflict complaints according to the WBA policies and to give authors an opportunity to react to any complaints. Documentation
related to such complaints is to be filed.
· To help improve the published materials unbiasedly.
· To maintain authorship and publishing confidential.
· To alert the editors of any plagiarism and copyright infringement in the submitted materials.
· To notify the editor if a conflict of interests exists.
· To be discrete and focused in their communication, thus decreasing the chance of mistakes in the submitted articles.
· To refer accurately all information in the article, providing access to this information upon request.
· To confirm that the article is their original work and that it has been not been used before. To provide the editor with a copy of any information that
is similar to information in other published sources.
· To notify the editor if a conflict of interests exists.
· To collaborate with the editor and the publisher for an addendum notice and to withdraw the article if needed.
ALL PARTIES MUST MEET ALL OUTLINED DUTIES AT ALL STAGES OF THE PUBLICATION PROCESS. FAILURE TO MEET THE DUTIES WILL RESULT IN AN INVESTIGATION WITH A
POSSIBILE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PUBLICATION PROCESS.
2. PROCEDURES FOR DEALING WITH UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR
Categorizing unethical behavior
· Anyone, at any time, can identify misconduct and unethical behavior and can bring it to the attention of the editor and the publisher.
· Misconduct and unethical behavior is not limited to the outlined code of ethics above.
· Whoever notifies the editor or the publisher of misconduct needs to provide sufficient proof so that an investigation is initiated.
Process for responding to misconduct
· The editor must take a preliminary decision and later, they should discuss with or seek advice from the publisher or other WBA representatives.
· Evidence must be gathered by maintaining confidentiality and not distributing information.
· The author will be given a chance to respond to any accusations in case of minor misconduct.
· In case of serious misconduct, the employers of the accused could be informed. The editor, after consultations with WBA, must decide whether to notify
· Notifying the author or the reviewer where a misunderstanding of the acceptable standards seems to exist
· A letter to the author or the reviewer that describes the misconduct
· Making a formal notice of the misconduct
· Formal withdrawal of the publication in the journal
· Ban from publishing for a certain period of time
· Reporting the incident to a professional body or legal authorities for further investigation and action